Company Profile Dazzling Lite Enterprises Inc.
The Company is engaged in the importation, distribution and supply of LED Lights, Photovoltaic Modules Solar Panels and Monolithic Dome House. Our products cater to the needs of a wide range of customers, whether individual and household, commercial and industrial, and government institutions.
OUR Vision & Mision
To recover our environment tru tree planting and growing program and eliminate the toxic mercury from lfl
lamps and reduce the electricity consumption using led lights and solar renewable energy .
LED JAPAN Lamp Tube
- Our LED Lamp is designed by well experienced Japanese Engineers.
- Most ofour components used in our LED lamp are Japan made.
- The lifespan of our products is up to 40,000 hours,
- Equivalent for more than ten years.
- Our company and Production Factory is located in Subic bay, Philippines
- Our Products are free of toxic chemicals.
- All the components we use are RoHS compliant.
- We warranty our LED Lamp for five(5) years.
- The first 30 months, if anything happen
- We will replace with new one. For the second 30 months
- We will repair for free.
- We have the warranty documents notarized by Philippine Lawyer.
DAZZLING LITE TREE PLANTING ACTIVITY [ view here ]
Carbon dioxide makes our atmosphere or rather our environment poisonous for us. Trees consume this carbon dioxide and thereby makes our environment safe for us
Kind of Solar Cell Template Outward Appearance
Benefits of Solar Electricity
- Cut your electricity bills
- Get paid for the electricity you generate
- Sell electricity back to the grid.
- Certificate of Recognition DENR "Earth Day
Produced by collecting sunlight and converting it into electricity. This is done by using solar panels, which are large flat panels made up of many individual solar cells.
Most powerful Source of light available is the Sun
Also called Photovoltaics "light-electricity."
DENR and DLE Partnership Agreement (MOA)
News, Manila Bulletin, DENR News April 18, 2015
Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Under secretary for Field Operations Demetrio Ignacio Jr. (2nd from left) leads the signing of the ' 1 Tube, 1 Tree' agreement with DazzlingLite Enterprises (DLE) General Manager Jenelyn Yuson (2nd from right) Under the agreement, DLE will plant and grow one tree in DENR-designated areas for every DLE-light emitting diode (LED) tube purchased in support of the National Greening Program (NGP). The agreement signing was one of the highlights of national celebration of the 45th Earth Day celebration held at the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center in Quezon City. Also in photo is Forest Management Bureau Assisitant Director Mayumi Natividad (left).
Area of Important Document
[ Certificate of Registration BIR 2303 ]
[ Certificate of Recognition DENR "Earth Day ]
[ Certificate of Copyright Registration Deposit ]
[ Certificate of Registration IPO Join 1 Tube, 1 Tree Planting ]
[ Certification Accreditation of Innovative Technologies for Housing (AITECH) Disaster Resistant Dome House / Monolithic Dome ]
[ HUDCC (AITECH) Disaster Resistant Dome (Monolithic Dome) ]
[ UTILITY MODEL IPO PHL (Bureau of Patents) ]
[ INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IPO PHL (Bureau of Patents) ]
[ BUSINESS PERMIT ]
[ CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ]
[ BUSINESS PERMIT MAYORS PERMIT ]